GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
Bring your group to the NCAA Hall of Champions for a 90-minute educational, interactive and inspirational experience. Field trips include hands on character building activities while at the same time educating students on what it takes to become a champion, not only in sports, but in life!
This field trip meets Indiana Academic State Standards in Math, U.S. History, Geography, Science and English subjects. Please inquire about Indiana Curriculum Guide pertaining to the NCAA Hall of Champions.
- Tours take approximately 90 minutes. (45 min. per floor)
- A sack lunch area can be provided if scheduled in advance
- Please allow extra time for your visit if students are interested in purchasing souvenirs.
- Tour guides are Indiana Certified Teachers or NCAA Student-Athletes
- $3.00 for each student (ages 18 and under),
Teachers, aides, and bus drivers FREE,
$5.00 for each parent chaperone.
Bus Parking is FREE.
Payment due on arrival by cash, Visa, Mastercard, or checks made payable to MainGate.
- Pick-up and Drop-off information will be provided with confirmation.
- Located in White River State Park, next to the Indiana State Museum and NIFS.
- Cameras are welcome.
Boxed lunches are available for purchase (see right side link)
Minimum 20 youth attendees, or minimum charge assessed (not including adult/corporate tours)
- Guided tours are available for all age groups and ranges, including corporate clients
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail within three to five business days.
If your group is not interested in a Guided Tour, click here for an example of our:
Group Tour Registration | Event Photos